A website that doesn’t understand your customers
is killing your business
Understand your assumptions and identify your biggest risks to provide clarity for your product.
Through this phase you will refine the people you aim to serve, the problem you’re trying to solve, and the value you can create.
- You have an idea, but aren’t sure where to start
- You’ve started designing and developing your product, but have never talked to potential customers
- You’re looking to see if there’s a place for your product in the market
- You’re passionate about solving a particular problem and need a team to see if you can build a business around it
- You have a vision for your product, but need a tangible prototype to help sell that vision to customers and investors
- You have an idea for a new way to serve your customers
- You have an idea for an entirely new revenue stream
- You have access to limited resources from your tech team, but have an internal product you need built to help your team move faster and serve customers better
- You need a champion to help you create a financial argument to report back into the business
- You need a fresh perspective on the possibilities and opportunities